Legion Announcements - July 1st, 2009

Check out Contributing Author links on the left sidebar

We are always looking for creative Authors who would like to write for the Legion. If you would like to contribute (even occasionally) just email us with a request.

legionblog@ymail.com
girlbeacon@gmail.com

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Bazna: Encounter of Animals


Bazna

The Encounter of Animals Part 1

by Wolverine




Bazna sat in his secret hideout in the Rocky Mountains, watching a security camera screen. A tiger, or what looked like a tiger, was crawling around in the entrance to Bazna’s hideout. If it went much further he would have to kill it.


He looked away to call for his dog, Ackla. When he looked back at the screen, the tiger was gone. He looked at a screen that showed farther down the tunnel, and there was a cheetah running through.


Bazna pushed a button on the chair he was sitting in. Laser canons and guns came out of the walls of the tunnel. The cheetah turned to a mouse and ran into a hole in the tunnel to dodge the laser blasts.


Bazna got up and went to get his sword and ninja staff.


The mouse came out of the hole, turned to a cheetah, and started running as soon as the blasts were done.


Bazna went to the door leading from the tunnel to his hideout. He stood in front of the door and went to open it when he heard a bear roar from behind it. He walked back and the bear smashed trough the door. Bazna had to duck to avoid the door hitting him.


The bear smashed through the opening of the door and walked slowly towards Bazna growling.


“Tigris,” said Bazna, “Back away.”


The bear lunged for Bazna, but he flew up to the second level.


Tigris’s original form is like a tiger, but she can turn into any animal she wants to.


Ackla finally came from Bazna’s call and barked at the bear. Ackla shot a sonic blast out of his mouth and the bear flew back. The bear roared as loud as it could and Ackla ran away whimpering.


Tigris turned to a hawk and flew up to Bazna. When the hawk got up, Bazna veered back and punched Tigris with his metal gauntlet. The bird fell down, but slowly flew up. Bazna jumped for it and drew his sword and plunged it into the side of a bear now.


Bazna gasped out of shock of seeing a bear this close. He took out his ninja staff, aimed it at the bear, and shot out a lightning bolt. The bear roared, but couldn’t fly.


Bazna flew back up. The bear turned to a crow to fly away, but smacked into the ground floor.


Bazna watched in horror as the bird turned to Tigris’s original form. When one of the animals Tigris turns into dies, she can never turn into that one again. The only way to kill her is to kill her original form, or all the animals she turns into.


More noise came from the tunnel. After a few seconds a horse, lion, hawk, and owl came threw the doorway. Tigris smiled a little. She looked up at Bazna and fell over.




12 comments:

Bevie said...

A knock-down, dragged out battle. A formidable hero against an unrelenting enemy. I get the impression they don't much like each other for some reason.

Firestar said...

Personally, I'm rooting for the cat. [meow]

fairyhedgehog said...

I loved all the different animals and there was so much going on that I'm not sure I followed it all.

I'll look forward to finding out what happens next.

Rufus said...

Nice work, Wolverine. I hope there will be lots of cats in this story and that they will be the heroes. Cats rule!

Lisa said...

I'm rooting for the cat also. I hope the cats the hero!

Wolverine said...

I'm sorry fairyhedgehog that you couldn't follow it all. I'll try to do better on my next story.

fairyhedgehog said...

Hey, no, that's not what I meant! I enjoyed all the action and all the different animals. I thought this was great fun.

Mostly, I'm not sure whose side I'm on because I like the animals so much.

Wolverine said...

I'm glad you liked it, since you don't know who you like better, it may be a bigger surprise to see who wins.

writtenwyrdd said...

Lots of action. I'm not sure who the good guy is here yet, but I'm looking forward to finding out in the next installment.

Wolverine said...

Let me give you a hint writtenwyrdd, the good guy has super powers.

Whirlochre said...

Makes Dr Doolittle look like a weirdo in a funny hat.

writtenwyrdd said...

Dr. Doolittle IS a weirdo in a funny hat, Whirl!