Legion Announcements - July 1st, 2009

Check out Contributing Author links on the left sidebar

We are always looking for creative Authors who would like to write for the Legion. If you would like to contribute (even occasionally) just email us with a request.

legionblog@ymail.com
girlbeacon@gmail.com

Monday, July 6, 2009

MMM - July 6th, 2009

Good morning, all. Beacon Girl again with the Monday Morning Messages. This is a scheduled message so I hope it posts. Been having trouble with that lately and I don't know why.

BACK ISSUES: Since this is a blog there aren't any "back issues" per se. What there is, is history. I encourage everyone who has not read older stories to do so. We have had 12 different stories. Some are still ongoing. There is some good writing on this blog.

HILDA's RECIPES: This one came in curtesy of Wolverine. I believe it may be a Bazna favorite. Not sure.
Take a container half full of syrup (about a fluid ounce). Get an orange and squeeze all the juice into the syrup. Then take a sunflower seed and put it in the the container. Then take french toast and dip it. Make sure you leave a few crumbs behind. Drink the syrup out of the container. It should have a syrupy, salty, juicy taste.

GONNA BE RICH: I keep getting email notifications that I've won millions of dollars from lotteries I've never tried for. What a shame Commander Grey forbids personal riches from our positions as Heroes of the Cosmos. Maybe when I retire.

NOTE: The scheduler isn't posting automatically. Don't know what's going on.

1 comment:

Wolverine said...

I think that that food (or drink) tasted pretty good. I haven't had it in a while but I remember it very well.